Try right click.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

13 Years Ago today...

I said "I do" to a new life with my husband. I am very thankful to have a husband that loves and follows God!

During the last 13 years we have been through good times and bad times, and it has made us stronger.

I am also thankful for the wonderful children God has given us-that are the fruit of that love. (Ages 9 and 7).

My husband and I didn't know each other very long. (About 2 weeks before we got married actually.) We had grown up in the same town, but we really did not know each other. We spent a very long night at our old High School Parking lot talking. We talked into the wee hours of the morning-probably until around 2 am. (I saw 3 shooting stars go over his head. When the third star went by - "I knew". It was like a veil that had covered my eyes had fallen off. I knew then we would be together.
2 weeks later-we were married.

Last week we were out with the kids at the dam, laying on a blanket looking at the stars (we got to see a few fall to the earth). I asked my husband-Did you have any idea, that night we talked in the parking lot that 13 years later we would be out under the stars with our children?

Neither one of us did...God is amazing, I am blessed!