Try right click.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Art Journaling " I Am"

For our art journaling I asked around on the HSS forum about topic ideas.
Suz had this great Language Arts challenge that she gave to her kids as part of their Funschool Fridays. They actually created a poster and filled in the blanks on the poem. I think my kids
are a little too young to do that in one setting. So I chose to just take a topic a day.
I told the kids to write I Am, and then fill in the blank and
draw a picture to go along with it.
Here is dd's.
"I am smart and silly."

Ds's (Age 9) Not much into drawing..."I am smart and strong."
Notice the muscles? He is holding 2 papers showing a grade of A+.
Well I did think it was clever.
Here is my page. I used scrapbook paper and stamps.
It says "I am loved and forgiven."