Try right click.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Bloggy Award!



I've been given a bloggy award from Courtney over at Life On Courtney Lane


Here are the rules of this award:- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.- Please give more attention to these writers.- Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming... These are blogs I love to visit. I always come away learning something new or being challenged to do better.