Try right click.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning





We had a great Christmas this year. We are indeed very blessed. We have our health, dh has a great job, with a Christian employer, and we great friends where we live.

Here are some pictures of the kids. This year we did a theme for Christmas gifts.
Something you want, something to wear, something to play with, something to share.

DD got a Puppy (want and play with) puppy accessories-dish, 2 outfits, leash, collar, and harness. To wear she got a Vince Young Jersey and for the something to share she got a Basket Ball hoop.

Ds got a (Used) Playstation II and 3 games, and a Chris Johnson Jersey, and of course he will be sharing the basket ball hoop with his sister.

I got a Wireless Printer (I have been wanting for so long.)The Wild Card Cricut cartridge and dh put a coupon note in my stocking -good to redeem the cutting software I have been wanting. Now I just have to try them out and see which one I want to buy. I just found out about a new cutting software called Make The Cut-so I am very intersted in checking it out.