Try right click.

Monday, December 21, 2009

A vintage crocheted necklace



I saw one of these online the other day and just fell in love with the idea. (I'm really not very experienced in crochet, so I used a couple stitches I had learned on youtube. )
This was the one that inspired me. But I really learn better from watching videos. I used the star stitch I found here on youtube, for the choker. I still need to practice that flower pattern listed in the original version, but it seems complicated to me. So I found a simple one to use. (Again, I do really well with video instruction that I can stop and rewind alot.


I'm not crazy about having to pin it on. It isn't easy pinning it underneath using a mirror.
So I am thinking on that one. But I already have requests for some. Dd immediately said
she wants one for herself and some for her stuffed animals. LOL.