Try right click.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Retro Scrap Apron

Well I had scrap material left over from the Elvis apron. I only purchased 1 yard of the Elvis fabric, and 1/2 yard of the polka dot fabric. (They were on sale, so I only paid $6.00 for the material. ) 
So now 2 aprons have only cost me $3.00 each. 
I gotta shop for some pretty sale fabrics and keep them on hand for projects like these.

Anyway here is dd's apron. (Now I wish I had enough material to make me an Elvis one too.)
She's not a fan. When I showed it to her she said "Mom, Is Michael Jackson even alive?"
I had to explain that this was Elvis, Not Michael Jackson, and no both are now gone.


I went ahead and added a small ruffle to the bottom. 
But I really need to learn how to do them better. I'll keep practicing. 
So this makes Sewing project  #4.