Try right click.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

We began Christmas morning, by sleeping in late. Well everyone but me and Dixie.
Dixie decided she needed to go outside at 6:30 in the morning. I tried to go back
to sleep after taking her out, but it didn't work. So I watched Fox and Friends and
then the Count Of Monte Cristo. About 9:30 everyone else got up.

The first presents were handed out to the dogs. A huge all day bone.
Hoping this would keep them busy and out of the way.

The kids anxiously bugging me to take the picture already!
They had to wait a bit, because Gary got me a new camera
and I wanted to use it for pics.


Lexi enjoying her new DSiXL


Gary enjoying Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2010! This is what I got h
him for Christmas!



Peyton got 3 Wii games, a target practice, a scout bow and arrow set.