Try right click.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Beth Moore Daniel Study

Beth Moore Daniel Study


Daniel Leader Guide: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy [Book]


My church is beginning it's new semester for Bible studies on Wednesday night.

It took a while for me to decide if I should attend one or not. Why? My attitude, again.
Years ago I took a Beth Moore study. I think Peyton was about 6 months old. I had so much trouble trying to keep up with the study. It takes about 30-45 minutes a day to read and answer the questions. (Such deep thinking required, and well much of the time, I just don't have a lot of deepness to add.) Maybe I'm shallow I dunno. But I was overwhelmed with a new baby and
trying to keep up etc. The Bible study wasn't really limited by time and some of the ladies would go on and on and on....and on.... And truthfully I felt like a failure for not getting it done. Did I ever mention that I am a very task oriented person.

I know that attending another Bible study this last semester really helped me a lot. It made me want to engage with other women again. (And a night out away was nice, just having a few other ladies to talk and learn with.)

Anyway, after a lot of prayer, and flesh slaying.....I decided I am willing to give it another go with Beth. Now I do think her studies are great! They are meaty, she has a lot of wisdom and I learn a lot just from the video. I have the workbook and hope that I can manage it faithfully.

Today I went ahead and decided to read a little into Daniel. It had been a while. Wow, God showed me all kinds of things I had never seen before. So I am excited about this new venture into God's word, into learning more about God, and also looking forward to building some closer relationships with women in my church.