Try right click.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I saw this recently on my friend Michele's blog.
Now I have to say I love the idea of just blogging about general things,
not having to have any particular theme.
So this is my first Misc. Monday musings post!

Today we started back home schooling. We did pretty well for being
out of our routine. Gary stayed home because of the snow which caused
the roads to be slick. So that always seems to throw things off.

Lexi seemed to forget all her times tables over the holidays. So in the
future we may need to keep her doing a little math on long vacations.

Peyton did well on a fraction review page.

We also began our Expedition Australia -Unit Study today.
Extra curricular activities for the day have been cancelled.
I know Lexi will miss getting to go to gymnastics.

I have also been doing the wii fit. I had not missed a day until this weekend.
Gary tied up my living room all day Saturday so I never got to use the TV.
(And most of yesterday had football programming on.)
So I am going to find time today.
I was making my calorie goal pretty easy (Burning a 90 calories a day.)
I wanted to start low and build. I have a bad habit of setting to high a goal and failing.
So this was something I figured I could hit. So today my new goal is 115. Which will help
me burn 25 more calories a day. And at 5 days a week that is 125 extra per week.
I hope to be able to work out on it 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes.
The weekends usually have me running with extra chores anyway.