Try right click.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. Peyton is still playing and enjoying upward Basketball. Only 3 more games to go.

2. The kids are in Jr. Bible Quiz, they practice on Sunday nights and compete in March.

3. We are still working on lesson 1 in our Human Anatomy study.

4. Peyton and I are both learning how to do Singapore 5th grade word problems using bar graphs. (Since I missed that in my public school-it wasn't taught!)

5. Lexi and I enjoyed a mother daughter scrapbook day this past Saturday.



6. I am loving the Daniel- Beth Moore study I am in.

7. I am working on some new songs on my guitar.
(This is the air I breathe, and Here I am to Worship.)

8. We are on our 7th day of our Love is garland verse.

9. Peyton has completed Lifepac LA Unit 503 and is on 504.
(We still have a lot of work to go to finish up this year.)

10. We are trying to be a little more relaxed in our homeschooling approach.
(I am trying to be a little more relaxed.)

11. Our Women's Ministry is really expanding and has many great plans for this year! I am really excited to be part of the leadership team, and getting to serve in this capacity!

12. We are still on Austria. We will be learning about different composers tomorrow and finishing up our notebooking on it.