Try right click.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine Challenge Day 2



Day Two:
"...through love serve one another." Gal. 5:13b

Well I must admit yesterday was very easy to do.
Gary didn't make it home until after 8 so it is hard to
be negative to someone who isn't around. But I did make
sure he had something to eat.

So I am striving to do the same today. Not be negative, look
for ways to serve him in a greater capacity.

Ways that Gary serves me and our family.
Well there are many.
He goes to work every day to provide for our needs
and most of our wants.
Then on the weekends he has chores here at home.
Mostly in the Spring and Summer.
So in about another month he will be getting busy with
tree trimming, landscaping etc.
He has also been a great help for me since Peyton began football this
past fall. He hurried home as often as he could to take
him to practice and now he is also doing it for him while
he is in Basket Ball. (I know it means a lot to Peyton too.)