Try right click.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Word of the Year

Click here to view larger image

I have never done a word for the year. Where you pray and feel God is really speaking something to you for the new year. Of course many of us make resolutions, but this word is different. It is a focus. My number one priority this year is to allow God to change me by changing my attitudes! So my word for this year is ATTITUDE! There is a book I plan to read, I may even get the Bible Study kit and do it as a study with some other women. The book is by James MacDonald and called "Lord Change My Attitude." Here is a video clip talking about the series.

Here are the topics that it covers.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think that my attitude is terrible by any means.
But I do think there is alot of room for improvement. The Bible calls a stronghold, any reasonings that are contrary to the will of God. Not being thankful enough, not being content, being too critical, not walking in an attitude of love.
My attitude towards exercise, school and chores in general. Much of my day
depends upon how I approach these things and my thoughts toward them.
So I am hoping that this year God will do some major construction on my attitudes.