Try right click.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break Week


I wish I could say that our Spring Break week would be much like the ladies retreat that proceeded it, but that wouldn't be the case.

I actually began the list as soon as I arrived home. The first thing I had to deal with upon walking in the door this morning was not on the list, it just came up as things often do and had to be dealt with immediately. I had to bathe Buddy. (I think his Kidneys are starting to fail, He is a couple weeks shy of turning 13. So I will have to take him to the vet tomorrow and see what they say.

So here is my list for the week. (Hopefully I will get a little rest and recreation.)

1. Clean the patio table, put it on Craigslist to sell. (Did it today, and it is sold and gone!)
2. Get all of Peyton's clothes out of his closet that no longer fits and give them to someone that could use them. (I have them bagged and ready for new homes.)
3 Take my piles of books to McKays for credit and hopefully find some books I can use.
4. Plan for our last 9 weeks of school.
5. Continue looking into curriculum for next year.
6. Renew my drivers license.
7. Take Buddy to the vet.
8. Wash the curtains.
9. Paint my wicker furniture-It is green and I want it to be black.
10. Go through Lexi's clothes, and donate ones she no longer needs. (Everything smaller than a 7-8). If you can use them let me know.
11. I need to shampoo the carpets, so it is on the plan.
12. Take the kids somewhere fun at least 2 afternoons.
13. Change my wooden kitchen calendar from February to March. (It is one of those puzzle types where you have to put all the wooden squares in the right place.) Heck I may just leave it and do it in April. Hee hee (But then my birthday would get missed!)
14. Continue doing all the daily things I normally do too like cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc.

OK I am already tired looking at that list and that is all I can think of now, hopefully the list won't grow any larger.