Try right click.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break/Cleaning

We were able to sleep in a little yesterday. Until 9 am. Wow it feels nice. Ever since the time change Dixie has been sleeping in, so that allows us all to sleep in later. I feel I am gaining a little more rest, even though my days are staying terribly busy. Yesterday I worked primarily on my room, washing the shower curtain liner, the shower curtains, the bed linens.  I also looked at curriculum again, organized my laundry center-the hangers are always a mess. I also got Lexi to work on her room. I ordered books from the library for our next 2 units, Digestive System and The Middle East.  I also listed the curriculum I have for sale on a couple websites.

 IMG_7136

IMG_7141

 IMG_7137

This was the stuff she pulled out of her closet and a tub she keeps blankets in. She needed to fold them up and put them away neatly. She even pulled everything out from under her bed and re-organized it.

 IMG_7138