Try right click.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break/Cleaning

Painting my back patio furniture was on my "to do" list this week. I did not manage to accomplish that. We did however, manage to get the back patio cleaned off. It looked much worse than this before I was able to remember to go snap a picture. Well at least that is what ds claims. Anyway here he is in the midst of sweeping the leaves up. I actually did most of it. He complained his back hurt while he had to hold the dust pan.

 IMG_7161

 

IMG_7163

 IMG_7164

I don't know, maybe I should just go with a shabby chic theme.

IMG_7166

I need to either sew a cover or find one to fit this cushion. I cannot decide. Of course finding one is best, since it would keep me from having to sew one. Having to try to find something to match the other two cushions also might be difficult. So anyway, this project is on hold until I figure out what I want to do. I am considering painting the furniture black. It is now pealing off green. (Which you can see it had been painted over and was originally white.)

IMG_7165

IMG_7167

I need to get some flowers to put inside this.

IMG_7334

 IMG_7333