Try right click.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Fast Changes

It always amazes me how much things can change so quickly. In just a few weeks we went from no leaves on trees, to plush trees. . The snowball bush I photographed just a few couple weeks ago went into full bloom and now the blooms are gone. Luckily I have the pics to remind me. 

When the snowballs were green.

IMG_7270

In Full bloom.  Big Beautiful, white snowballs.

IMG_7341

I cannot believe how big this Eastern Snowball Bush is. I bought in on sale one year and nursed it in the house all through the winter. In the Spring I transplanted it, and this is what it has become today.

  IMG_7336

 IMG_7337

 IMG_7338

 IMG_7340

My purple bush.  You can see more of the green leaves in early Spring.

 IMG_7376

Today even the leaves are purple.

IMG_7333

I just had to capture some pictures of these toadstools. Which were not here 2 weeks ago. But the many rains have made them begin to grow.

IMG_7349

Periwinkle Blooming.

 IMG_7343

My Azalea in full bloom. Now the blooms are gone.

IMG_7346

A closer look.

IMG_7347