Try right click.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bathroom De-Cluttering -The kids bathroom

Well I worked on a couple areas in the kids bathroom today. When I went to find dd a hair bow this morning her bathroom drawer was just a mess. All kinds of bows, barrettes, toothbrush, comb, headbands just all mixed together. I always seem to forget to do a before picture, but believe me the drawer was a huge mess.  So I decided that would be a priority today!

I had this little black organizer bin in another drawer, but decided it was needed here. I put her comb and headbands in this. The Girl box Lexi already had. So I used it for pony tail holders.

  IMG_7731

IMG_7732

I bought this 3 drawer thing at BigLots for $3.00 and the basket at Dollar Tree for $1.00

 IMG_7733

The top drawer contains barrettes, and bobby pins.

 IMG_7734

Drawer 2 has loose barrettes, and many without mates. (Since dd cannot seem to keep up with these things.)

 IMG_7735

The bottom drawer has some of her bigger nicer barrette type bows. (And when she gets home tonight hopefully I will find out where the many other nice ones are.)

 IMG_7736

This basket is for her mirror and for bigger pony tail holders. (Which now that her hair is shorter she doesn't use as much.)

 IMG_7741

This holds the kids bathroom stuff and is under the sink too. Band Aids, Q tips, itch cream, body sprays, not more tears, extra toothbrushes etc. (Now we can easily find them when needed.)

 IMG_7747

I must say that it feels great to have it done. I hate not being able to find what I need and then have to get in a hurry because I spend so much time looking for something. Good organization is the key to sanity!