Try right click.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Decluttering Jewelry

I set out today to purchase some things to help organize areas more. I wanted to get a necklace, earring organizer. (I have a jewelry box but it is very limited in what it can hold as far as earrings. I have had my longer earrings in little trinket boxes in my room. Going out today did not help me find what I needed. So when I got home I googled earring holder. (Of course it came up with some stuff on Amazon, etc. But then a video appeared showing how to make one at home (cheap). So I had to see it.

The link to the video is below. There are other ideas just using those mesh organizers you get at office supply stores. But I had everything I needed for this.

Here is the one I did today. And of course since there is so much extra room I need to buy some more earrings. LOL

I just draped the necklaces over for now. I need to work on another solution for those. I have  two adhesive hook hangers in my closet, but they are getting filled.

IMG_7742

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWo1Lc4ZtCE

Next on my list is this purse mess at the top of my closet! If you have ideas leave me a comment.

IMG_7743