Try right click.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Best Ever Banana Cake

I had some bananas that turned brown. I just hate throwing them away. But I cannot stand over-ripe bananas. In fact I prefer mine just a little green.  A few weeks ago I made banana bread and it was wonderful, but I really wanted something a bit different.

I found it. This is so delicious. I cannot believe it. It is my the best banana cake I have ever had! It is so moist! You would never know it is a doctored cake mix. Here is the link to the recipe. http://www.food.com/recipe/banana-bundt-cake-61560

I used a white cake mix instead since I did not have a yellow cake mix. (And I really prefer white.) I did use the whole eggs as well. I also used banana cream pie instant pudding mix since the cake did not have pudding in the mix. I also added in some semi fine chopped nuts.

IMG_7764

Here dd is adding the canned Cream cheese icing.

IMG_7762

Yum! Yum! Yummy!

IMG_7763