Try right click.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last day of break.

Well today ends our last day of our week off break. Well actually it only lasted 4 days. I was able to get our books for the next few weeks ordered. I also got my scrapbook journaling done from the last crop.

I still did not accomplish everything I wanted to accomplish. I have a scrapbook software I want to test out, and I really wanted to get some bush pruning done. 

We were going to take off 2 weeks-which I had originally scheduled, but the weather is not cooperating. So I decided we would start back tomorrow and take another week off at the end of September. (Hoping the weather will be milder then, so we can enjoy the cooler days.)

Then our next break would be the end of October. (Perhaps 2 weeks then, unless I decide to split it again.)

Tomorrow the kids have their first 4H meeting for the year. Lexi is old enough to be in it this year. So they can both participate. I am sure they are also looking forward to seeing some other home-school friends.