Try right click.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cherokee Caverns

Tonight we took the kids to Cherokee Caverns. They opened especially for Christmas and put some lights inside, with a Santa and a tree. They had some hot dogs and other food that you could get and eat by the fire. We didn't eat there. It was fun, it only lasted about an hour.
Here are some of our pictures.

Entering the cave.







This was in a tunnel. You walk on a platform while the top sides spin around. There are high
fluorescent colors on the wheel. (I barely made it in the tunnel before I was almost sick.)
I don't do motion things like this well.

I think Lexi got her fill of it.


I am so glad I was able to capture some of the beautiful colors in the cave.
When I used Auto it made them all drab. (Thanks to the night scene mode I got better colors.)
Not sure why the blur, I think it is b/c the shutter stays open even after the flash and then if the kids move it blurs. (That or I was not still enough.) But I was using a IS lens.

Posted by Picasa