Try right click.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Dollywood Christmas Lights

We got season passes to Dollywood this year. I am really glad we did. We sure enjoyed all our visits to DW this year. Another great thing about homeschooling is that we are able to take advantage of the many non peak times they are open. We can also go in the middle of the week. Today the kids got an eye opener. It was crazy. It was very crowded, lines were longer. We had to park at Splash Country. (Thank God for trams.)

Here are some pics. I have to say this is the most beautiful time of the year to go. I am glad we pushed through and went anyway. I normally don't do crowds etc.

 

IMG_8335

I saw this pretty sunset, while I was waiting on the kids -they were in line for a ride. I thought it looked neat.

planesunset

  IMG_8347

The lights at night.

 IMG_8374

 IMG_8386

The steam train-showing the lights.

 IMG_8391

With the flash.

 IMG_8392

Many of the trees were decorated all the way to the tops, it was so pretty! There were purple, trees, blue trees, multicolored trees, they were just awesome.

 IMG_8396

Buildings throughout were covered in lights.

 IMG_8398

This fountain just glowed. I love this picture.

 IMG_8399

 IMG_8401

We had a really great time.

 IMG_8402

 IMG_8403

Our favorite ride was the Polar Express 4D Experience.

 oe4d