Try right click.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Looking through pics

Just some pictures I like. I was looking back at the past few years, some that I really like and wanted to edit or tweak a little. Also I am blogging straight from Picasa-and really enjoying the ease of doing it. I may use it more often in the future.

I love the focus of the dogwoods here with the blur in the background.


I love the brilliant color of the tulips, but want to try doing it again with a blur background.



I added a little saturation to bring out the fall colors here.



I just cropped out the people in order to highlight the reflection and beauty of nature.
Actually my BIL took this pic.



Our dog, Dixie, she is just cute anyway!





Bright colors of my summer porch flowers.



Back deck flowers.





My neighbors tulips BW focal pic.



At regular color.



a Bee in a flower at Dollywood.







a Tree on an island of the lake, when the water is low.


Posted by Picasa