Try right click.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Picture edits

I wanted to play around some more with my pictures. The black edges is called Vingette.

greenparrotsving

I added a little HDR effect in Piknic. I wanted it to look more icy and translucent.

 

My favorite fall flowers. They are so vibrant and colorful. I added the edge vingette and also a HDR effect to bring out the strong definition.

SUMMERPLANTSbright

I  added a frame and also slight HDR effect to the flowers. (And the verse.)

 TULIPSverseframed

I added the vingette effect this time in white. (To get the white hazy look.) and added the frame and verse.)

 FLOWERSfadevsframed

I really love this one. Especially if you see the original picture. Nothing really exciting about it. This has the HDR effect, along with a little sepia toning and I framed it.

 framehdrcow.

Just so you can get an idea. (Here is the original picture.) Of course this picture makes him look much more pettable. LOL

IMG_5955