Try right click.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Playing with Pictures

I have really been wanting to get better at photography. Now that dh got me a new camera. (I am hoping for the zoom lens for Christmas.)

Here are some pics I have taken, and added scripture to. I think I will continue to take my favorites and eventually create a calendar. They are all of places we have been hear near our home in Tennessee. I also want to learn how to soften waterfalls etc.

This was taken at Bald River Falls

waterfall.

Taken in my front yard.

 birdsverse.

Taken at Elkmont on Chataloochee Mountain

 Elkverse

Bleeding hearts that bloom in my back garden every spring.

 eternalife.

Our yard in winter.

janversepic

At the Aquarium

 jellyvs.

Pigeon Forge-at the women's retreat

mountain

Taken at Clingmans Dome

 Mountainsclap.

Bald River Falls

 peace

Bald River Falls

 rivererse.

Snowball bush in my yard.

 snowballverse

Carver's Apple Orchard

 squash

Bald River Falls

 stillstream

My azaelas.

thanks

A nearby Park