Try right click.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My 2012 Bucket List

I thought I would list some of the things I want to do/accomplish this year.

Lose 20 pounds over the course of this year by:

  • Exercise (some sort) 3 times a week. I really want to make a commitment to do something at least 3 times a week, whether it is walking, hiking, swimming, wii fit, or a zumba type class.
  • Eating more whole (real ) foods, instead of processed foods. Eating more organic foods.

Organize my craft room.

  • Make it a place I want it to be. Add lighting, paint it, paint bookshelves, re-arrange the room. Get rid of old curriculum and books we don't need, to make shelf space to put things away.

Crafts I want to complete.

  • Missions album
  • Heritage album
  • Make a scarflet for Lexi and Kanani
  • Make Kanani a scarf to match her hat.

Digital Photography School

  • complete weekly assignments
  • continue learning new techniques
  • take photos at least once a week. (purposefully)

Read more books. (Can't really put a number on this one.)

  • for my spiritual life
  • for enjoyment

Places I want to go and things I want to see.

  • Cumberland Falls-the waterfalls and a moonbow, ( I just read about a moonbow and I want to capture one on my camera.)
  • Take the kids to Sea World when we go to Texas this year.
  • Got to Tigers in NC. (To see exotic animals.)

Play more board games with the kids.

Practice my guitar at least 3 times per week. (This has been hard to do. I just need to pencil in a time each day-3 times a week-so it gets done.)

 

Things I want accomplished around the house this year.

Basement painted, new floor put in. Stairs painted,  Deck painted, yard landscaped. (Front rock garden and back.)  Then we will be done with the landscaping and just have to keep up maintenance.