Try right click.

Monday, January 16, 2012

This Week's Meal Plan


I usually have a meal plan in mind for the week. It usually changes though. So my menu plans are always flexible. If dh works late, or had a large lunch and isn't hungry then I can always change it. So this is the plan for this week.

Monday-Crockpot chicken and Rice. (from Pininterest)
(the kids have BB practice from 7-8. We won't eat until after 8 pm.
So I try to keep this in mind when deciding what to make.)

Pinned Image


Tuesday-Spaghetti and Meatballs, Mediteranean Salad and Garlic Bread.
Tuesday afternoon is grocery shopping day. The kids have art and dance in the afternoon.
So I usually try to go then. We won't get home until 5:30 so I want something easy.


Wednesday-church (kids clubs) The kids eat before they go around 6:00 so probably burritos or something easy (grilled cheese) Dh and I will probably eat at out -Mexican.
No big meal will be made.


Thursday -Chick Fil A nuggets Another one I want to try from Pininterest
Roasted Veggies, Baked Beans

Pinned Image


Friday-Roast, Carrots, Mashed Potatoes, Rolls

Saturday-Bacon and Eggs, Roast Sandwiches & chips.


Sunday-KFC and Baked Beans

I don't like coming home and cooking after church, and since I like football-it
was always an ordeal to try to get lunch cooked and watch the game. (Since they are in 2 separate rooms-the tv and stove. ) LOL

I didn't mind crock potting meals but after a while we liked some variation.
When KFC started running their Sunday 10 piece buckets for $10.00 we
thought it was a great time to take advantage of it. So we usually grab a bucket
and then I heat up some Bush BBQ Beans when we get home.
We are usually eating within 15 minutes.


If we have to go into the city this week-we will be eating Papa Murphy's Pizza that night.
Since that is the only time we get those pizzas. So I may just continue the menu the next night-or save that night for next week. We love their pepperoni delight and their cinnamon wheels.
Last week I got one of their Mediterranean salads. (I didn't have any salad at home and just wanted to grab a go along quickly.) I loved it so much I have decided to go get the ingredients in order to make it at home. (I must admit It isn't cheap-by the time you get sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, black olives, red onions, etc.) The actual price at PM is $5.00 and worth it for all the ingredients they actually put in it.


Pepperoni deLITE®

Cinnamon Wheel