Try right click.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekly Wrap up January Week 1

I don't think I have actually updated since the beginning of the new year. The first week of January we took off from school. I took the tree down on New Years Eve. (Just before the New Year.) I really wanted to go into the New Year with a clean house that was ready for the New Year.

I spent the following week resting, re-decorating with a snowman theme and getting some traditional scrapbooking done.

IMG_8279

The table on the deck, since the weather has been pretty mild-I thought we might use it some.

IMG_8277

The kitchen table. I removed the Christmas table cloth and put this pretty one with cardinals and holly on it.

IMG_8274

Lexi's B-day page on my CM frame on my hutch. And on the fridge-Jessica and Kyle and a picture of her at about 7 months.

IMG_8280

IMG_8282

We went out one beautiful afternoon for a walk at the lake. I captured a few photos.