Try right click.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This week began with Petyon testing for the first time. He took the Standford Achievement Test.  One of our local Homeschool Academies allowed him to test with them. I really just want to see where he is in relation to national standards. This will let me know where to focus more next year.  I just wish I did not have to wait 2 months for the results. But oh well. 

We finished up week 4 in our unit study. Next week we will take off for Spring Break. Our Chinese instructor will be gone, so I thought it would be the perfect time, since we won’t have a lot of extra curricular things going on. Even Wednesday night church activities are cancelled. So we will only have drama/art next week.

I have also been working on re-arranging the basement. I moved a few bookshelves, a computer hutch, moved the futon into the spare room (Which will not mainly be an extra bedroom/guest room.)

I have also been walking more. We went to the dam 2 x this week. So I am trying to make sure I do something active every day. (Even if it is just being extra busy around the house.)

I changed out Lexi’s winter comforter to a Spring Summer set and today I am changing mine out. I am not happy that I cannot seem to find the brand new set I bought for my bed late last summer. (It was my favorite thus far.) It has just disappeared.

This coming week while we are off I hope to get the carpets cleaned, curtains washed, all the beddings changed out-which will only leave Peytons.  I am also sorting through clothes that no longer fit the kids and making sure their closets/drawers are updated with clothes for the upcoming season.