Try right click.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 6 completed.

We have finished our first 6 weeks of school.

We switched to Sequential Spelling and I love it, and the kids really like it too. (They are able to do it and feel quite successful doing it. ) I know that Lexi is doing much better with this program.

We are continuing our other studies. Lexi began Essentials in Writing grade 5 this week. So now they both use this program.

They are still both using the Key To Series.
Peyton just finished book 2 of Key To Decmials. (Multiplying and Dividing Decimals.)
We are still reading Rifles for Watie, and now we know who Watie is.

I didn't capture any kids shots this week, but I did manage to capture some birds and I also found time to do a little digi scrapping.

A little wren on my patio table.

 
A hummingbird at my feeder.

 
A Ruby Throated Hummingbird.

 
Another hummer flying toward the nectar.