Try right click.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Craft Blog

Well I recently began a new Craft Blog. It is called Michelle's Craft Creations. I did it for a few reasons.

I also have a link to the right to get there from this page.

 

1. It is hard to keep up with all the different types of crafts by adding to this page. You can add pages, but I ended up having one page on crochet that just went on and on.
2. Having it organized will help me find projects I have done, as well as the resources I used when I did them.
3. I hope to have links to resources for free patterns and craft tutorials, etc.  available for me and for others.I spend hours each week searching for free crochet patterns so I want others to be able to benefit from that time I spent looking. 
4. I hope to encourage and inspire others that want to do crafts.