Try right click.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Cancer-Finding the Cure!

3 years ago my precious little nephew Keegan was diagnosed with Leukemia. (Which is a blood cancer.)  He began chemotherapy-he went into remission soon, and has been on maintenance chemo since then. I have watched my brother and his wife, (Shawna) and their other children as they have had to learn to deal with Cancer and a new life. 

In that, they have also had to learn how to deal with Chemo treatments. Chemotherapy being the treatment used-destroys the bad cancer cells. But in turn it also destroys good cells our body needs to function, thus causing terrible side affects, sickness and wrecking havoc on our immune systems. I can only imagine the frustration of going through chemo, the only thing worse-possibly is watching someone you love go through it, and you are helpless to do anything but watch.

keeganyearonetwo

Last Sunday we received news that my Mother In Law, (Age 72) has aggressive Stage IV bladder cancer. The plan-aggressive chemotherapy –hoping it would be effective enough to slow down the aggression of the cancer. Even with aggressive chemo-the survival chance is about 30%.  My Sister In Law has been in Houston at MD Anderson this week trying to help care for her. Right now the plan is to monitor how effective the chemo is working, and continue it every 2 weeks.

laura

3 years ago I had 2 friends diagnosed with stage IV cancer around the same time. One decided against chemo, the other one decided to go the chemo route, and she also tried other natural things as well. My friend that chose the natural route-was given a shorter expectation to live. She actually lived longer-and was not nearly as sick. They both have passed on now.

Because of this I began to search the internet for other cases. I am not making any claims. I am not saying that chemo isn’t the answer. (I don’t know what the answer is.) Who are we to trust? Doctors are medical professionals after all. All I can say is that in my experience-I have little faith in doctors, and only in emergency care type situations, not in long term health care. I do believe that God designed our bodies to be able to heal themselves, if they can get the right nutrients. (The problem is getting what we need so our bodies can heal themselves.) This shouldn’t be so hard.

Right now I am just listing websites that I find very interesting-people who were diagnosed with cancer at very late stages and have beat it-naturally….Without chemo.

I plan to read over, listen to and search these sites and others for information. If you have info-or were cured of cancer naturally-I would love to hear your story.

Suzanne Somers Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-aYxu4Uys0

article

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/medicalhealth-mainmenu-37/29121

website-Dr. Simoncini

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/video

Salvestrol clinical studies

http://www.salvestrols.co.za/downloads/

Info website

http://www.cancertutor.com/