Try right click.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Organizing and Planning

Time to get organized. The kids began a new school year, with new classes, curriculum, grades and attendance, field trips, and activities to keep up with. So I decided to make a mom planner.

Just a 3 ring binder with some stickers to embellish it.

Inside I have tabs for each child.

Under this tab is a list of their curriculum, classes, grades, projects etc.

Then I have another tab with their extra-curricular activity calendars.

And another tab for my extracurricular activities, etc.

This is my new day-minder. It has a family planner inside-through December 2014.

I embellished it on the outside as well.

I really like the inside pages. This is the week spread.

There is a place to list each family member and what they have scheduled that day.

A weekly menu plan, weekly goals, errands, to do, etc.

It will be really great for trying to keep track of personal, family, homeschooling schedule and business goals and appointments all in one place.

IMG_0416