Try right click.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Loving Lightroom for photo editing

 Over the past few months I have been learning more about photo editing in Lightroom 5. 

One thing I love about it is when you deal with raw files, you can pull more colors out. The first shot is what my camera captured. Unedited. Pretty good picture. It was just before dark and the sun was setting fast. I actually pulled over on the road to grab some quick pics. (Not sure why the clarity is off.) I guess when you upload them directly you lose resolution these pics are 18 MP.


With just a few minor adjustments. #1 I changed the camera calibration to landscape it was on adobe standard. Then I raised the blacks and lowered the whites. I bumped the contrast just a little so that all the yellows could come out and be seen. In the first picture they are there but seem to be hiding.