Try right click.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vitacost savings

A few months ago I began purchasing from Vitacost. After visiting the site a few times, I saw that I could buy many things I was already buying -cheaper at Vitacost. Other items I could not even get locally so it became a great option for me to obtain them.

I always make sure I order the minimum so I can get free shipping. But again these are things that I would have bought somewhere else. I vary my order each month based on our needs.

This month I bought 3 cans of organic beans, A big jar of organic coconut oil, sunbutter (something new I recently heard about which is sunflower seed butter. I just tasted it and I love it!)  I also bought non gmo all natural honey. All of these items I cannot even get locally.

The Giovanni shampoo I use, I can get locally but it is over $8 for each bottle at my local Walmart. Vitacost's price is $5.19 on those same bottles.

I also never have to worry about packaging they are very careful to tape lids and even place them in extra bags when necessary to avoid spillage in shipping.

Last month they left out a new organic, natural tooth paste we are switching to. I just sent them a quick note, and it was shipped the very next day. So I have had great service with them as well.

I plan to make them part of my monthly shopping and save more money. If you are new to Vitacost you can sign up and get $10 off your first order by getting a referral link from me. Send me an email request for the link and I will get it to you.